Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brilliant Flash Then Lights In Triangular Formation Over Grandville Michigan

Date: October 16, 2010
Time: 7:45 p.m.

Hi my name is (name removed) and I happened to find your website while looking to see if what my brother and I witnessed on Saturday October 16th at 7:45 pm could be explained. Some of the details that I found on your website are very similar. So as a skeptic, I will do my best to describe to you what I saw.

I was traveling east bound into Grandville Mi (just south west of Grand Rapids) and there was a brilliant flash of light that lit up the entire horizon. I said to my brother, "holy crap" did you see that and he pointed, and said what is that. Exactly where the flash of light came from appeared 3 bright orange lights that formed a triangle. I pulled into the first parking lot so we could get a better view of the object or objects and as fast as it appeared it disappeared.

Where it went to we have no idea, the sky was empty of everything. No sounds, no more flashes of light nothing. Neither one of us has ever seen anything like it ever. When explaining it to others, I came up with the description of the Star Wars movies where when they warp into a different place there is a bright flash of light and then the craft. I have no other way of explaining it. We do see lots of military aircraft that come and go over West Michigan, but nothing has ever appeared like this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment