Saturday, October 3, 2009

UFO - Snipers, Helicopter Gunships And Jet Fighters At Loring AFB


Date: 1975

Full Description of event/sighting: I was stationed at Loring AFB during the UFO sightings. This is the first time I have seen something in writing about the incident. Thanks for all you do.

Hello Brian, I was a medic working at the hospital while all this was going on. I had a fellow airman I knew that told me about how his radar screen went crazy and how the tracking was really weird and impossible to be done with our current aircraft. A military police airman that I also knew told me about how he violently shook because while he was at his nuclear post a stationary bright light from above was shining on him.

Below Photo: Loring AFB.



All he heard was "nothing". Another military police airman told me that he was being stationed along with some others as snipers around the base. I personally saw helicopter gunships and fighter aircraft during this time. Both of these type aircraft were not present before. Hope this is helpful. Thanks for all you do.

Thank you to the person for this valuable information.

Email: Brian Vike at: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment