Monday, October 26, 2009

A Turquoise Colored Meteor Seen Over Glace Bay, Nova Scotia


October 25, 2009
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hello, I don't think you would class this as paranormal,, I did get a lot of enjoyment from reading all the paranormal sightings though. This evening , Oct 25th, at approximately 10 pm, in Glace Bay, Nova Scotia. I witnessed something very beautiful. I am 72 and have never witnessed anything like it

At first I thought , a shooting star, but it was way too close. I think now it may have been a meteorite.? It seemed to come just above the houses out of the Southeast, and towards the northwest. It looked as though it would land in one of the back yards, on the right of hand side of the St. where I live, but it burned out just over the house. The culmination of this streak was a beautiful turquoise colour. Do you have any idea what it might have been ? I am very interested in this type of thing.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment