Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Head Pond (Madawaska River) In Arnprior Ontario Meteor Sightings


Date: October 25, 2009
Time: Between from about 6:15 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.

Good morning Sir; I am curious to see if anyone else noticed a very large “shooting star” or “meteor” on Sunday morning. I was hunting ducks on the Head Pond (Madawaska River) in Arnprior. We had witnessed a lot of shooting stars between from about 6:15am to 7am, all of which were fast moving and fleeting. My son pointed out one in particular at 7:05am (I checked my watch afterwards), it was traveling South to North West, and very slow moving.

I actually counted to 10 as I watched what was the most impressive and spectacular thing I have seen falling from the sky!! The object was on a shallow trajectory, had a very long tail, brilliant blue and white light, very much like magnesium burning. What made it even more impressive was the pieces of debris breaking off of it as it was streaking past. No less than a half dozen large pieces broke free and fell behind the main body, also burning as magnesium.
Thank God my son was there because I would have though I was losing my mind!! Just curious to see if anyone else had reported anything? Thank you for your time!

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment