Saturday, October 24, 2009

UFO Rises Up And Drops Back To The Ground In Houston, British Columbia


Date: March 1 - 7th, 2002
Time: 2:00 p.m.

Weather Conditions: Partly cloudy.
Sighting lasted: Approx: 2 minutes.

Dear sir, I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can. I remember seeing it in the early part of March as I said before. I cannot remember the date exactly, but it was about 2:00 p.m. when we saw it. It was a cloudy day with some sunny breaks. I will try to give you the location as best I can. I'm not totally familiar with the area yet, as I live in the town houses across from the duck pond trail. There is a little park there for kids. I was looking out my patio window towards Houston Forest products, but a little off to the side towards the mountains, there is a small mountain or hill I guess you can call it. It kind of looks like a lump and it was almost behind the hill when it rose up into the sky from what I can see.

It left the ground and flew straight up then returned to the ground, straight back down. It zig zagged quite sharply and flew straight back up into the clouds and disappeared. The sighting lasted about 2 minutes in all and from where I was I could not hear nothing. As for the size, it was about the same size as a school bus is long , but totally round, and a metallic silver in color. I only seen it one time. I hope this will answer your question if there is anything else I can help you with just email me. I will try to get around to taking a photo of the location where I saw it using my digital camera if you would like to give you a better idea of the location.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment