Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Colfax, Wisconsin Retired Parole Officer Observes UFO


Date: February 3, 2005 Time: Evening

Message: Last night I was driving down to the local grocery store here in Colfax, Wi when I noticed an unusual light moving erratically through the night sky. I am aware of the approach to the nearest airport and the typical movement of airliners and this object was moving fast, had bright flashing lights and was erratic appearing to stop and slow down and then moving quickly up and off again into another direction. I decided I was going to drive out of town and follow it, as it looked to be headed out near my brothers house when suddenly in my head I heard this voice say, if you follow this you could have a flat tire and then what are you going to do.

I am a retired parole officer though and also a practicing psychic and I felt compelled to follow this thing. So, I continued on the course down Highway 40 and a minute later my rear left tire blew out. Call if what you will, I think it is weird. Divine intervention perhaps. Real coincidence? perhaps. My undying investigative however will not be overcome by a flat tire the next time, and shall I observe these lights again I will no doubt do my best to figure out what the heck is going on here.

Thank you to the witness for the report.
Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment