Sunday, October 25, 2009

Harrison Lake, British Columbia Fiery Orangey Colored UFO


Date: Spring of 2000 Time: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Fiery Elongation

Full Description of event/sighting: Driving down the east side of Harrison lake coming home from camping at the hot springs 20km up the gravel road. My girlfriend and I spotted a light on the other side of the lake.

Kilometers away we could barely see it through the trees when we were driving in my jeep. I came to a clearing in the bush and came to a stop to stare at this unusual light far away from any civilization. The light looked like a forest fire approximately a kilometer in length. It was an orangey color. It started moving slowly up the side of the mountain across the lake from us. We continued to watch as the light climbed farther up the hillside. As it climaxed the mountain it simply disappeared like someone turned the lights out. This took about one minute from when we started watching it climb. The total time of the sighting from start to finish was 2 and a half min roughly. As the light went out my girlfriend freaked out and started crying.

She told me to get the hell out of there so I proceeded to step on the gas and take off. The next corner we got to my truck strangely shut off. No power in the engine. All the instrument gages still functioned so there was no break in electricity. With the truck not moving my girlfriend panicked and started crying even more go go go go go go she said. I tried starting it and it worked. Peeling out we got out of there as fast as possible. I kind of wanted to go back because its not often that you see something like that but she wouldn't let me. Anyways that's my story I wonder if anyone else seen it at the same time. I could figure the date out a little more accurately if you need me to.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment