Sunday, October 25, 2009

Terrace, British Columbia A Large Bright Light


Date: July/August 2001
Time: In-between 2:00 and 3:00 a.m.

I live in Terrace B.C., and just out of curiosity I was wondering if there were any UFO sightings in July/August 2001 in the Terrace area. I was sitting outside of my Kenny street home at approx: 2-3 in the morning having a smoke. When I looked up at the stars I noticed a large bright light. I didn't thing anything of it until it went underneath the clouds. That is when I freaked out and ran inside. Please e-mail me ASAP with or without info about this. Thanks.

Brian Vike's, The Vike Factor Note: A little more information on the sighting below.

Thank you so much for e-mailing me back. When I was watching the light I did not notice any strange movements. It just went horizontally across the sky. I have no idea how high it was, like I said it went underneath the clouds. It was the same height the whole time. But I know that planes don't fly underneath the clouds, especially at 2-3 in the morning. I didn't watch it for long. When I saw it I got scared and ran inside. Sorry if this is not much help. If I can help in any other way please e-mail me at . (Witness information deleted).

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment