Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Near McAlester, Oklahoma A Big Triangle UFO (Diagrams)


Date: January 19, 2008
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: 20 Miles north of McAlester Oklahoma.
Number of witnesses:
Number of objects:
Shape of objects: Triangle and Other.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Brian, I hope all is well with you. I was traveling south on 69/75 taking a short cut from Missouri to Texas and avoiding the toll roads. The weather was clear and the skies were lit up with star light. I first noticed a single red light in the sky but at first thought it to be the lights that mark the many metal towers that dot the landscape there until I realized it was increasing in size.



In a few seconds it was obvious that the thing was headed right for me and the other vehicles on the road. The color of red was unusual and it was pulsating. I slowed my car to about 45 mph and watched as it grew in size then revealed the color of green, then the shape became clear, a triangle.

As it passed over me I witnessed the incredible detail of it. The green was the running lights on the underside away from but along all three sides, but they did not meet at the three corners. The color of the craft was a dull silver and in the center was this amazing globe of red, pulsating light. The red globe took up most of the underside of this thing, and it looked as if it were not solid but some type of gas that swirled with a strange pattern, the only way I can think to describe the pattern would be that of a rose that were just opening, the petals still tightly grouped.



I estimate that it glide over me at an altitude of about 3,000 feet. The shape was longer than wider maybe twice the length of a commercial plane flying at that same altitude. It was Big. As it approached and I could see that it was more than just a ball of light it looked as if it gently tilted one side to the other as if banking ever so slightly. Once it passed over head and was in back of me the details of the craft disappeared and eventually became just a pulsating globe of red light for miles. It glided above the road, following the curves in the road heading north almost as if it were there to be seen.



Also an hours interview on the The Report radio show DVD. Audio Interviews © 2009 Brian Vike

Thank you to the witness for an amazing sighting report.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment