Saturday, October 3, 2009

Loring AFB Youngster Tells Friend That His Father Knew About The Sighting


Brian Vike, The Vike Factor Note: I would like to request that if any ex-service men or woman have any information about the Loring AFB UFO Incident from back in 1975, would they please contact me at The Vike Factor. Thank you. Brian. Date of incident: 1975

Message: Hey Brian, just wanted to respond to that Loring AFB incident 1975 Article. She was asking about if anyone knew about it well I kind of do. I lived in Caribou, Maine, which was about 10 miles or so away and visited the base quite frequently. My friend whom I hung around with his father was in the Air Force and worked on the base.

Below Photo: Loring AFB.



He (my friend) told me that his father saw a UFO on the base and told me about the lights and all of that. So, I told him I did not believe him so he got his father outside and I asked him and he hesitantly said no kind of laughing it off. And his son kept on him saying tell him the truth because he the father was always telling him about it. Even his sisters were saying that he saw it so that's all I know about the incident. Thanks.

Thank you to the person for relating this to me.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment