Saturday, July 26, 2014

White/Gray Disc Shaped UFO Flew Over Manomet Massachusetts


Date:  April 2012
Time:  Evening.

Manomet, MA approximately April 2012

My son and I were at our home which overlooks the ocean and is nestled on a cliff.

We heard a high pitched whine, very similar to a high speed electric motor.

We looked away from the water, towards the house and a saw it.

A white/gray unmarked and almost triangular (but more rounded/disc shaped) object passed over our home about 20 feet from the roofline. So close I could see all the panels, etc. It was about 40 feet across and from front to end about the same size.

I'm prior military. It looked like a new kind of drone, and man made--and not by a novice. My son to this day still tells his friends he saw a UFO with dad.

After some digging on my own, a few locals stated supposedly there are top secret drones at one of the bases here locally in MA, maybe this was one of them.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment