Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Eyewitness Films Lights/UFOs Over Corn Field At Trafalgar Indiana (Video And Pictures)


Date:  June 23, 2014
Time:  9:30 p.m.

I watched the lights move around the large ball. If you watch closely, it separates into several different little lights. I videoed for 30 seconds, but stopped and took pictures because I could zoom in for the pictures.


I watched this for 20 minutes then the lights just went away, like someone turned it off. It was over a corn field.

Additional Information:

Thank you for the reply, it was June 23rd 2014 at 9:30 p.m. I took a picture of a map to show you location. I was driving on W300s heading east.

There is a little pond on map that was where I parked, the pond is on my left.


Above: Area Map

The sighting was to my right which would be south of W300s. The sighting I predict was between W300s and W350s Trafalgar in 46181.


Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment