Saturday, July 19, 2014

A One Foot In Diameter Glowing Orange Ball Of Light Over Toronto Ontario Canada


 Date:  July 18, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hello, I'm not sure if you're still maintaining this email, but thought I'd let you know of my sighting last night.

I live on the 26th floor of a condo. My brother was laying in bed and saw a 1 foot orange ball of glowing light rise slowly through his window. He called me to see what he was seeing to confirm that he's not going crazy.

I went into our living room and saw the light, but it was a bit further away. It looked like an orange, cylindrical candle floating in the sky, staying in the same place. I thought it was a reflection from someone else's apartment so ran outside to double check.

By the time I stepped on to my balcony (30 seconds from initial sighting), it was much further away. Going towards Pearson airport. Then it disappeared. I don't think behind clouds since I could still see planes flying the same distance.

I took a video when I went outside, but it's difficult to tell what it was since it was already so far away.

Thanks.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment