Saturday, July 19, 2014

Alien Abduction ? Strange Marks On The Body Vancouver British Columbia Canada (Picture)


 Date:  April 14, 2014

Dear Mr. Vike, on the morning of April 14, 2014 I got out of bed and went to my washroom. The first thing I noticed were these marks on my left upper shoulder. I have sent you a copy.

Normally, I would dismiss this sort of thing as something that had been on my bed that I had slept on. There was nothing on my bed or in my room. I also would suggest that perhaps I had leaned against something the previous day, but there was no pain and the marks stayed for at least ten days.

There was no diminishing for at least a week, so I thought it very odd. I also thoroughly checked my workplace for something of this pattern and again, nothing.


 I Googled some images and much to my amusement, the first image I found was very similar. Your name came up and as I'm in Vancouver, I thought I'd see if you'd have any use for the information or maybe some insight.

I suppose you could call me a skeptical believer. I have had several 'sightings' of things I couldn't rationally explain, but I try to keep a level and open mind. I've seen too much to discount anything.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment