Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Lit Object Circling Behind The Clouds Over Latham Albany County New York


Date:  July 29, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Latham, NY - I was walking my dog last night, July 29, 2014, and saw an orb of light circling behind the clouds. It moved with me and although it moves in a circular motion, it's rather erratic, jerky like. I saw this once before last summer. It was in the clouds behind my house and I watched it for well over an hour that time.

There was enough sky between two masses of clouds that I actually caught a glimpse of it. It was night, but it appeared gray and there was no light unless it was behind the clouds. I really want to know what it is, because none of it makes any sense.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment