Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Fast Moving Red Object Comes To A Stop Over Lac La Biche Alberta Canada


 Date:  April 20th 2014
Time:  1:00 a.m.

April 20, 2014, Lac La Biche, Alberta at 1:00 a.m. I went out for a smoke and I was looking at the stars as I usually do when I'm outside.

I am looking for anything out of the ordinary. I looked to the east and seen a red light moving at a very fast pace, moving westward. I remember thinking, holy crap that's moving fast (the light looked small like a star would look, it was red in color) when it was getting to the point where it was almost above me.

It slowed right down, almost to a stop and then took off at same speed. I lost sight because my sister has trees in her yard, so I ran around the willow tree to try and see it, which I did briefly, but lost sight again after it flew past her big poplar tree.

When I moved to try and see it again, it was gone. I have never seen anything move that fast in sky and stop so quick and resume same speed.

Thanks for your time.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment