Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Object Looked Like A Red Sun Seen Above Eyewitness In The Indian Himalayas


 Date:  June 23, 2014
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed), I am German, but I live since 26 years in the Indian Himalayas. Last Monday, 23rd June 2014 at about 9:30 p.m. I have seen the most strangest thing ever.

It was right above me in the sky. It looked like a red sun with four rays pointing downwards. It stood very still and I could watch it for at least a minute.

Suddenly it felt like it moved, first slowly, after I could see it moved some centimeter along the sky and then it became smaller and smaller and it looked more like a star in the end and I understood it left out into space.

I never have seen anything like it and I would like to know, if someone has to tell something similar.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment