Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stream Of Red And Blue Lights Seen In The Sky Between Summerland And Penticton British Columbia


 Date:  May 31, 2014
Time:  Approx: 9:40 p.m.

Hey Brian, I was just looking around the internet to see if anyone saw what we saw tonight and came across your email.

We were driving from Summerland to Penticton (me and my mom) and this stream of red and blue lights caught my attention right out my side window. It was so quick, but it looked like it had turned or something so the first glimpse we saw looked like a u.  

Kind of shot across right above the lake.  We pulled over to watch and at first I thought it was just flying towards Kelowna, but it sure looked like it was actually going straight up until it was just a speck of light, like a star.

My mom thinks it was small, like a toy aircraft, but I doubt they could fly that far away or that fast and the light steak we saw looked pretty thick.

Any ideas? We are thinking there is no way we are the only ones that saw it, but to see it out my side window like that. In front of the mountain it must have been pretty close to the ground.

Eeek. We don't know.

Would love to hear from you. Was about 9:40 p.m.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment