Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Red UFO Disappears In Spiral Of White Smoke Near NATO Base Poggio Renatico Italy (Pictures)


Date:  August 20, 2013
Time:  5:00 a.m.

Hello, I read your article just a few hours ago. I give you some picture of what I've seen last year.

Hello again, sure I can check photo details, it was 5:00 a.m. of 20 August 2013.


I noticed that red light while sitting at my PC, I saw it far from the window.


After a couple of minutes I realized it wasn't moon, airplane, meteor or similar, so I decided to use binoculars and when I was on the object it suddenly disappeared in a small spiral of white smoke and never seen it again since now.

Location is Italy, north-east, Emilia-Romagna near the NATO base of Poggio Renatico.

Thank you for your time, have a nice day.






Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment