Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bright Blue Object Comes To A Stop Over Regina Saskatchewan


 Date:  April 19, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

My name is (name removed) I was in Regina Saskatchewan on April 19th/2014 at about 2230 hours and I happened to be outside and noticed a beautiful blue light crossing the night sky coming from south to north direction.

It was travelling at a speed faster than a commercial flight. I was amazed at the color being it was a clear night. My first thought was to go in the house and get family to come out and see it, but I thought by the time I got them outside it would be gone because of the speed it was travelling and then to my amazement it just stopped and sat there in the night sky almost directly above me.

I went in the house and brought out family members there were 4 of us in total now at this time viewing this object, all of us in awe. I explained to them how I had noticed it and that it had come from a south direction and then just stopped there.

We all viewed the object for at least 10 minutes and then it seemed to wobble in somewhat of a rotating motion and went back in the same direction that it had come from to the south.

There was nothing visual to identify exactly what this object was as it was very high in the sky. It was beautiful blue color almost pulsating to a purple color.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment