Monday, July 7, 2014

Three Orange Balls Of Light Floating Over Niles Ohio


 Date:  July 4, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Crazy enough, today: July 4, 2014
I just saw this less than an hour ago. I was pretty confused to say the least. I never discredited people saying they saw things like this, but I never thought I'd see it myself.

Now, I'm only 18, so I feel even more confused by this, what with making me rethink what I hear people say. My family and I were driving home from a show when my dad spotted them.

We all (my dad, mother, sister, niece, and I) all paused for a second, as if waiting for it to explode or burn out like a firework. When It didn’t, we stopped the car and got out. It was three orange balls of light, more of floating about than anything.

There was really no path or formation that they seemed to be following, even with the wind, floating around, and seemingly through each other. Eventually the one began to float away from the other two. They were going slow enough that we could keep up on foot.

We watched them for about two maybe three minutes. They never changed brightness, and did not make a sound. What surprised me even more is how low they were, just above the tree level. We went back to the car to follow them in it, but were unable to find them again.

If I were by myself I doubt I'd believe it, much less tell anyone. I know there's no fireworks that burn for that long and just float about, or any aircraft that flies that low at all, whether it be in silence or not. I found this page as soon as I got home. I don't know how old it is, but I felt I should share this nonetheless.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment