Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Orange Colored Object Which Resembled A Flame Seen Over Oxnard Southern California (Video Footage)


 Date:  June 29, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hello, my name is (name removed). I read your post online as I was searching for news on what I saw. I recorded video, tonight in Oxnard as well, of what looked like some sort of aircraft that looked like it was on fire.

It looked like it was a flickering flame, that was moving swiftly and steadily across the sky. I left for a second to get my DSLR camera, and while I was gone my dad recorded the rest, stating it was moving further and further and up higher and then disappeared.

What do you think? Thank you!


 Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment