Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bright Orange Ball Spotted Descending To The Ground At Airdrie Alberta


 Date:  July 12, 2014
Time:  Approx: 1/2 hour before sunset.

Hello, last night, my wife and I saw a bright orange ball of light pass over Airdrie, Alberta from the east. It passed over us and the city and then turned black and descended to the ground west of Airdrie.

I estimate it was travelling about 500 mph. There was no sound associated with this event. Happened about 1/2 hour before sunset.

I am an avionics technician and I am very aware of all civilian and military craft. I have no clue what this object may have been!

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment