Sunday, July 20, 2014

Silent Objects Divide From Three To Eight Objects Over Pascagoula Mississippi


Date:  Various in 2014
Time:  At dusk.

I have seen the same in south Pascagoula twice, one month apart in the sky at dusk at about the 2 o'clock vantage point due south traveling over the Gulf of Mexico. I have been here all my life and never recall any commercial or military plane taking this route.

All was silent for the size and seeming proximity! I thought they were the most spectacular falling stars I had ever seen as the three of them disjoined into about eight smaller that then disappeared because of the clouds I figured.

Then about one month later going home from work and in the same location I saw them again, but they retained there composure (did not separate) and disappeared into the clouds again which is my supposition.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment