Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Orange Object/UFO Disappeared In A Flash Over Bridgwater Bay Somerset England UK


 Date:  2011
Time:  Evening.

Hi, in 2011 I was cycling at night by Hinkley Point in Bridgwater. I was cycling the costal path and to my left was Bridgwater Bay and in front of me Hinkley point power station.

Suddenly to my left over the bay was an orange light which hovered for a moment and then with a big flash disappeared. Looking online I read somebody also saw this on the Cardiff side of the Bay.

To this day I have no idea what it was and as you can see still Google to see if anyone else has seen things -

All the best.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment