Thursday, July 31, 2014

Orange Crescent Moon Shaped UFO Splits Into Three Over Lancaster California (Diagram/Pictures)


Date:  July 30, 2014
Time:  9:30 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed) and I live in Lancaster California. I am 34 years old and never had a UFO encounter.
 
Last night July 30, 2014 at 9:30 p.m. PST, I witnessed an orange, crescent moon shaped object. It elongated and split into three separate bodies then reformed and dissolved.


I have two photos I took with my iPhone. I'm kicking myself for not taking more.
 
Please contact me so as to discuss this phenomena. Thank you for your time.

Additional Information Below:


Pictures were received from the witness.

Cool no problem. I'm very curious too. Thank you for getting back to me. I was reading and some say it is flares used in military testing, but I'm not convinced.


Attached are both pictures I have and a diagram. Crappy phone camera so barely in focus. Can't see the separation in the photos. Oh well. Thanks again and please stay in contact.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

  1. hey that's odd - i also live in lancaster, ca. and i also witnessed a crescent shaped object and it also elongated and split into three separate bodies then reformed and dissolved. the only difference was that the object i saw was chartreuse colored and not orange.
    nice diagram though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Lancaster, CA on 7/13/2014 at 9:30pm there was a crescent moon object in the sky over the horizon. They call that thing THE MOON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Vike- weren't you active in ufology then eased off for a while? well anyway I respect your effort and all you've contributed ya slc ut

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the 70's We (many residents) witnessed something similar in a small remote town in Alaska, except this was a ball of light that split over and over , moving to a point about a half mile away, then returning to it's original point to divide again, it divided into 5 balls (the last ball always split into the new one) then reversed the process,4,3,2,1, then disappeared, took about an hour for the process from start to finish. It was over a river about a quarter of a mile away from the town and approximately 500 in the air, no sound, nothing, just these steady slow moving balls of light almost as if doing some kind of patrol or investigating the area or something.
    Believe me or not, don't know, don't care, just telling what we saw. Couldn't have been a boat with a light, too high and no motor noise, that also excludes a helicopter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the exact same thing last night (8-1-14 at 10pm) in Warrenton MO. I noticed a glowing pinkish red ball of light in the sky and started to watch it and then another ball of light the same color rose from under a tree line and connected to it making the ball of light larger and then a 3rd ball of light coming from the same spot under the tree line and connecting to the other 2 which then formed a very large crescent shape. I watched the crescent for a while and then a large fog rolled in a obstructed my view. When the fog lifted, the glowing light was gone. I was really shocked when I googled it and for these pictures. It was exactly what I saw besides the color.. My email is the machineshop@gmail.com if anyone cares to reach me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw this last night at 9:30 PM At gettysburg 1/12/13

    ReplyDelete