Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Strange Light In The Sky Filmed Over San Clemente Southern California (Video Footage)


Date:  July 12, 2014
Time:  Approx: 2:15 a.m.

On July 12th 2014 my wife and I were out on the patio and she said look up, that is a strange light in the sky and we both stared for less than a minute in awh. Moved very slow and would stop and would jolt down then it was gone.

We said ok that was interesting. What do we see again same orange reddish light doing the same thing, so I got my video camera and to a video of about 20 seconds and it was a little jumpy, but in focus but it looks like a little red spec.

I do have the video if interested.

I live in San Clemente, Southern California the time was about 2:15 in the morning on Saturday the 12th. It was very strange, we saw the object in the sky for roughly 15 seconds and then it disappeared and then about 15 seconds later, it reappeared on the opposite side of where we were looking at the object in the first place.

The object I got on the video was probably about 15 seconds or less to go get my camera and take the video and that's the video that I got.

If the file is too small, I'll resend it to you through my computer. I'm using my smartphone. I have always been a believer in UFOs, but never have I saw one and I can't confirm that this was a UFO or not.


Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment