Friday, July 18, 2014

Red/Orange Basketball Size Object Spotted Flying Over Marion Indiana


 Date:  2014
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.

In 2013 I went out side around 8:30 p.m. to check my chicken which was on the grill. Around the same month this year.

I opened my door to find a glowing basketball size object above the trees red/orange in color, it had what looked like gas flames from a gas stove coming out of the bottom which helped to push it upwards only coming out a few seconds at a time.

Going way slower than a sky lantern, so I know it was nothing of the sort. Plus I live in a small country setting. I have never seen a Chinese lantern in my life only on YouTube. I know my neighbors wouldn't let one off.

This thing was not normal and it was way to small for anyone to drive so I can’t explain what it is, but I know it wasn't from this planet! It slowly made its way up in the night sky until I couldn't see it no more.

I was horrified in a way, but couldn't stop watching it, hoping what ever it was would just keep on a flying, and it did thank goodness.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment