Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Huge Bright Orange/Yellow Lights In The Sky Over Yatton England UK


Date:  July 30, 2014
Time:  11:13 p.m.

Hi Brian, I have genuinely just seen the exact same thing as a post on your blog. I also live in Yatton.

I just happened to be looking out of the loft window when I saw a huge bright orange/yellow light. I knew straight away it wasn't an aeroplane, as I see those every day and night, so know exactly how they look and how their lights are.

This light was so intensely bright and was so big, it's unlike anything I have ever seen. It hovered in the same place for around 2-3 minutes then slowly descended behind the hills. But out of nowhere, along came a second light.

The same size; shape; colour and brightness, it hovered in the same place as the first light then disappeared before my eyes. You might think of an explanation for the one light, but then for a second one to appear is just bizarre.

I Googled it just hoping something would pop up and when I saw the post, I was totally gobsmacked. The two sightings are almost identical and I knew I had to contact you. It's a lovely clear night with no clouds and it's the 30th of July, 23:13 2014. Very similar time and date of your initial sighting in 2010. Very ,very weird.

I'd love to know if you ever found out what this could have been, or be now. Regards.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment