Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Humming Sound And Black Triangular Shaped UFO In The Sky Over Oxford England UK


 Date:  June 13, 2014
Time:  Around 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.

I saw something yesterday at around 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. that I am baffled to explain exactly what it was.

I was up on top of a hill at the Lambourn Gallops just north of the M-4 and I was facing north, (oxford direction or just west of oxford). I could hear a noise, but it was more of a humming than that of a jet plane.

I watched a black triangular shaped (it must have been banking and on it’s side) move from east to west fairly slowly. I probably watched it for two or three minutes in total.

At one point it must have straightened up as it looked like a thin black line.

I couldn’t see a tail or fin at all.

It then disappeared from my sight, but I could still hear the humming for a few more minutes.

I originally thought it may have been a Stealth Bomber, but I really don’t know.

When it was banked over, it wasn’t a complete black triangle though, as there was a small gap/separation towards the two end tips.

Is this something you can help to explain? Regards.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment