Friday, July 18, 2014

Huge Fireball Swirl Sky Over Awendaw Charleston County South Carolina


 Date:  June 12, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I am here in Awendaw, SC staying right on the bay off of Come About Way and See Wee Road. I have been fishing all week while on vacation. This past Thursday night it was cloudy and it was around 10:00 p.m.

As I was looking off up into the sky opposite of Bull's Island and saw a huge fireball swirl in the sky. No tail, no movement. It formed from the center and disintegrated in seconds.

I Googled it this morning because it was strange and I haven't seen anything like it before and I didn't even mention it to my family yet. What do you know about this?

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment