Saturday, July 19, 2014

Bright Glowing Orange Ball Over Edmonton Cairns Queensland Australia


 Date:  Mid 1980’s
Time:  11:00 p.m.

Sorry not real good with this PC. I am 70 years old just found your story about orange lights over Edmonton. It reminded me of a similar event that happened to me back in the mid 80s. I was living in Malabar St. Centenary Heights at that time.

This night I took my little dog out for last toilet at 11:00 p.m. It was a clear star lit night. I noticed a glowing orange ball of light sitting over Edmonton. I watched it for about 5 minuets trying to figure out what it was and then to my amazement, it started slowly moving left for 5 or 600 meters (east) it then started to descend at 45 degrees and vanished behind the tree line that I could see in silhouette.

I kept watching this spot and after a few minutes it came up again to it’s original height and returned to its original position. I ran inside and got my binoculars, 20/50s then I noticed my neighbours lights were still on, so knocked.

They came out with their binoculars. As we were watching, I noticed the light had started coming toward us, it went slowly with no noise at all over our heads and the house behind us. We ran through the car port and watched it travel over Cairns.

I had it in the binoculars when it just went out and was gone. It was about half the size of a full moon and it was a very bright glowing orange ball. I have had four other sightings of interest in my life time, if you would like to hear about them just email me. Thank you.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment