Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Glowing Color Changing Object In The Vicinity Of CFB Trenton Ontario


 Date:  Spring 2011
Time:  Evening.

Hello there, I am not sure if you are still collecting sighting stories. I am inquiring about a secondary source sighting.

The sighting occurred sometime in Spring 2011. Myself and my friend were going to photojournalism school at the time in Belleville. She lived close to Trenton and had mentioned seeing a glowing, colour changing orb above or we assume it was somewhere in the vicinity of CFB Trenton.

She and other people in the area had witnessed it and requests from the base gave little to no information. I was really curious when she told me. She eventually saw it again and took pictures, using a 70-200mm lens.

It was certainly a colour changing ball of light that hovered and moved in no specific pattern. I witnessed the photos myself and I will try to have her pass them on to me, its been several years now!

Do you have any information about this type of sighting? Thanks so much.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment