Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sky Lights Up White Then Blue In Color Over Boyle Heights Los Angeles California


 Date:  July 21, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Hi, I'm from the Boyle Heights area 2 blocks from the haunted Linda Vista hospital. Around 11:30 p.m. tonight I was at my porch looking at downtown when I notice the sky pulsating a lighter color of the natural sky.

I assumed it was my eyes starting to adjust to the darkness, but then quickly the sky lit up white and then blue behind the buildings. A minute later it turned blue then a green.

I called my mom who rushed out then again a minute later I had my back towards downtown and I seen the reflection of the sky on my mom's face who was facing downtown. She said the night sky light up a lime green.

I stood out a bit longer, but didn't notice anything else.hope this was helpful.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment