Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Round Red/Orange Colored Lights In The Sky Over Cameron Park California (Video Footage)


 Date:  November 22, 2013
Time:  Approx: 12:00 a.m.

My wife and I saw these red lights on two different occasions and we have a few videos as well. Always hoped to hear that someone else saw theses strange lights too. Hope to hear back from you. Thanks.

Brian, we believe the date is November 22, 2013 about midnight or little after. I came outside to have a cigarette and looked up to see 5 I believe round reddish/orange spheres that were really lite up. They would expand,  then contract.

You could see them get bigger then smaller and it happened pretty fast. They were in a line vertically and as I was opening my phone to video it, one sphere had disappeared to leave 4 in a row, that's when my wife came out and she started filming.

We watched them slowly move out of line, one by one until they all vanished. The spheres were big, about the size of a quarter looking out at them. It looked like they were over Hwy 50, but I'm sure they were much farther.

We lived in Cameron Park at the time for 3 years. Actually saw these red spheres twice since living there. I'll send all pictures and videos we have. We both truly believe we saw UFOs. We have seen weird stuff before, but this was too real.

I wish I had video taped it instead of my iPhone. Any questions let me know. Always wondered how many people saw the same thing? Thank you.


Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment