Monday, July 7, 2014

Ball Of Fire In The Night Sky Over Fresno California


 Date:  July 5, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.

I've never searched out one of these forums ever, but I was searching for confirmation and a practical answer for what I've witnessed tonight. I stumbled upon this page and thought I'd share.

Today (yesterday now) July 5th 2014 approximately 11:30 p.m., I was travelling eastward on Bullard and once I arrived at Cedar, I noticed what appeared to be an intense ball of fire in the distant southeastern sky (approximately 5 miles SE) in the direction of the airport.

Noting it’s position I quickly dismissed this as a landing plane's headlights until I arrived at Barstow and Cedar (one block south) and the object seemed to indeed be a flame and appeared to hover in the same area and the "flame" seemed to intensify (becoming slightly taller and brighter) then sort of undulate, as if someone were operating a blowtorch.

I watched it while I drove until it was obscured by the Fresno State landscape. Unfortunately I couldn't see that segment of sky from my place. My surveillance lasted about 3 minutes. I'm no expert on physics, but living in a direct flight path (and a not so great neighborhood) I see lots of planes and helicopters in various stages of elevation and haven't seen this effect yet.

Is this an effect of a type of firework a helicopter on fire?

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment