Sunday, July 20, 2014

Huge Glowing Red Bright UFO With Fluorescent Laser Beams Seen Over Aldergrove British Columbia


Date:  July 18, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

My name is (name removed). I’m 42 single mom of 17 year old and a care aide for elderly.

My daughter and I saw something I have never seen before. A huge glowing red bright white in center with red fluorescent light type laser beams extending from all sides. The thing hovered like that by transformers on telephone pole.

My daughter came to see after she heard me say holy s***. She then walked to window with me and we both watched it hovering then the red light beams retracted and bright white center light faded as it folded in upon itself and became a small metal object and it blinked twice and disappeared.

It was the height of the transformers and width was probably have the height of telephone pole. The many laser types lights that were coming out from all directions  and were different lengths, but all were in straight line.

It retracted these beams into itself and compacted its size into a smaller yellow/silver metal object that blinked twice before disappearing. We were to mesmerized to take a picture. I’m beside myself trying to figure out what I saw.

Do you have any suggestions to what I can do next?

I did report to local RCMP at time, but I was laughed at and it kind of has been interesting, yet kind of frightening as I know humans do not have this kind of technology.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment