Saturday, July 26, 2014

Orange Light And Green Light Seen Over Eastside Cincinnati Ohio


Date:  July 25, 2014
Time:  9:45 p.m.

On 7/25/14 at 9:45 pm I noticed an orange object like a plane in the sky. It looked like it wasn't moving so I pulled over in my vehicle to watch it. It looked like the size of a plane, but was wrapped in an orange light or flare like the end of a rocket without any noise.

As it moved slowly north all you could see was the orange circle. It eventually fizzled out and disappeared. I have seen meteors before, but this seemed to small. Anyway, when I got home a few minutes later, 9:50 pm, I looked in the sky an noticed a green search light in the clouds moving in a counterclockwise circle.

There was no visible beam coming from the ground as the source. It kept the same counterclockwise track. When my wife came out to see it we noticed the same orange light I saw previously in the distance moving west.

The green search light continued the same track for several hours until 11:20 p.m. when I was watching it looking at a gap in the clouds and the light suddenly disappeared. This happened on the east side of Cincinnati, Ohio.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment