Friday, July 18, 2014

Two Green Lights Seen Over Sainte Catherine Montreal (Pictures)


 Date:  May 2, 2014
Time:  A 8:00 p.m. and at 10:00 p.m.

Hi, on this night May 2, 2014 there are two green lights at first there was one at around 8:00 pm and at 10:00 there was one and then it turned into two.

They are stationary and can be seen by anyone looking especially from the west.

The hover over the Guy and Ste. Catherine area and it is something coming form above as the lights get dimmer when the clouds get thicker.

So far they have been there for 2 1/2 hours.

I will watch them as long as I can stay awake.  I asked these kids and they told me that they had seen these lights 3 times over the last two weeks, personally I have not.

I will try to get a phone cam pic of them for you.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment