Sunday, July 20, 2014

Red Fireballs Seen In The Sky Over West Town Chicago Illinois (Video Footage)


 Date:  July 20, 2014
Time:  Approx: 1:30 a.m.

I am currently sitting on my rooftop patio it's about 1:30 a.m. in the West Town neighborhood of Chicago IL. and I notice a little red fireball in distance. As it slowly approaches me, it is at quite a low elevation at first, I thought it was a drone and someone was just playing around. However, the object was not a drone and then I started to record it's movement and the object ended up increasing it's elevation and the red light sort of disappeared.

Furthermore, I look out into the distance and I see another trailing red fireball approaching me again and again I recorded the object and it did the same thing as the first one. Therefore, I started looking in all directions into the sky.

Then I noticed another red fireball far out into the distance coming from the east passing downtown Chicago, however the object was to far away to capture on my iPhone. The first two fireballs I witnessed coming from the south. Here is video of the first two little fireballs.



Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment