Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Witness Observes UFO Switching Directions Over Stratford Ontario


 Date:  July 23, 2014
Time:  Approx: 12:15 a.m.

Hi Brian, last night around 12:15 a.m. I was enjoying a soak in my hot tub out in my back yard. The sky was cloudy, but there was some heat lightning that started.

So I was starring at the sky watching it. I saw what looked like a plane flying, but then I thought to myself, wow that plane is flying really fast. Then what really got my attention is that it would switch directions so fast.

I watched whatever I was seeing switch directions four or five times then it seemed to go straight up and disappear. I know what satellites look like. Last night was too
cloudy to see satellites or stars at all.

I live in Stratford Ontario. I'm still mesmerized and questioning what it was that I saw.

Thank you for reading this.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment