Saturday, October 26, 2013

Humming Sound Heard Coming From Disc Shaped UFO At Headingley Manitoba


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Date: September 10, 2007
Time: 2:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Keadingley, Manitoba.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Disc.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving back home from work and I was tired, so I stopped and got out of my car and walked around.

No one was in sight, but yet I heard a weird humming noise. It got louder and louder, but I couldn't see anything. I tried to use my cell phone, but it wouldn't work. I had reception, but it still didn't work.


A light from the north caught my eye and as I turned around I saw a floating disc type thing landing a couple hundred yards away.

I was scared ! I froze, then ran back and got into my car and drove off in the opposite direction. As soon as I drove a short distance, I heard a loud crack from outside, and as I looked in my rear view mirror, I saw the object float up and then shoot across the sky and vanish.

Thank you to the witness for their report.


Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment