Thursday, October 10, 2013

Silver Sphere UFO Shoots Up Into The Clouds And Then returned To The Ground At Houston British Columbia


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Date:  November 2001
Time:  N/A.

Dear Sir, I’m writing to you to tell you me and a friend of mine saw something in the sky around November 2001.


I can't remember the day, but all summer last year I saw something shining on one of the mountains.

Image Below: Map showing where the Morice River Road is located.


It would come and go and this one day I went to show my friend, when we saw a silver sphere leave the ground and fly up into the clouds and then return to the ground.

It then zig-zagged back up into the clouds and disappeared.

Whether it a UFO, I don’t know, but I have never seen anything like it before. It was out towards the Morice River Road when it was seen.

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment