Tuesday, October 22, 2013

V Shaped Transparent UFO Spotted Flying Over Throckmorton Texas


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Date: October of 2005
Time: Evening

I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky.

Image Left: Picture of the downtown area of Throckmorton, Texas.

I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view.

All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

Do we even have the technology for that?!

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.


Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment