Thursday, October 24, 2013

Large UFO Craft Sends Out Three Smaller UFOs Over South Monticello Arkansas (Diagram)


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Date: 1980
Time: 7:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: South of Monticello.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Mother ship about 100 yards wide and round, grey in color.


Full Description of event/sighting: The ship was round and huge, and had a round door which opened up and 3 more smaller crafts came out. It was very fast, sounds crazy, but this is true. I saw it with my own eyes and my wife also.

I watched them for about 10 minutes and I don't remember anything else after that. Whoever they were, they erased my mind. For a long time and now I think about them just about ever day. It's a crazy story, but it's true.

Image Left: Diagram of what the UFO looked like.

I don't make up things. I am a electrical engineer retired, but still tinker in the field.

I don't drink or use drugs and I have a good mind and I know what I saw.

It was not from here and it made no sound, but they left a blue vapor trail for a moment.

What do you think I saw. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report and diagram.


Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment