Saturday, October 26, 2013

Possible UFO Landing At Abbotsford Mount McKee Sumas British Columbia (Picture)


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Date:  October 3, 2012
Time:  9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Unknown.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Possible UFO landing at McKee Mountain, Abbotsford

Date of event: October 3, 2012, at 9:00 p.m.
Duration 30 minutes.
Place: approximately 200m to west-south from mountain’s hill with red indication lights.


I was watching out of the window at the moon, when a sudden white flash of light appears at the place.

Picture Left: I have posted the picture as I received it, I did resize the photo though.

It took my attention so I kept watching. For the next 2 or 3 minutes nothing happened, then again strong white-bluish flash wink and fade. The hill was dark for another 5 minutes, except the red light on top. I grabbed my binoculars and camera and continued monitoring. Series of flashes and darkness followed.

Through the binoculars I saw that the light is actually not one, but two and have white-bluish-pink spectrum of colors.

By doing this it shows a little more of the area and object in question. The lights alternated, sometimes left or right sometimes both together, their intensity is strengthened or weakened. I felt like it was trying to ignite an engine repair or something.

Picture Right: Same photo as above, but just lightened up. 

At most of the time the place was dark. I took a few photos, but they are not of good quality.

During the day I can see meadow at the very same place, surrounded by trees. Best Regards!

P.S. It could be farm equipment or police cars, but I don’t know for sure any of this. Pictures will be send shortly.

Left Photo: Area picture.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting.

All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago.

So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.


Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment