Saturday, October 19, 2013

Security Guard Observes Gigantic Black Triangle And Strange Lights Over The Bronx New York (Audio Report)


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

In the audio interview, detail is provided about what was seen by the eyewitness.  (Audio Below)

Date: November 10, 2001
Time: After Midnight.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular

Full Description of event/sighting: I was working as an over night security guard for a beer distribution company located in a very desolate warehouse district, located in the Bronx section of New York City.


I have been noticing for more then over a month a very strange occurrence of lights that seem to appear at random times after midnight over a building located in front of the facility. These lights resembled those of a roman sparkler used on the 4th of July, but on a very large scale and it was very brilliant and untamed so to speak.

I would like to say that before I go on that I have seen many UFOs since I was a child living in the Bronx, and that my first sighting was when I saw an orb hovering over Whitestone Bridge in the Bronx back in the 1980's, this orb was brilliant and I saw with my own eyes, 2 jets scrambled to chase it, but the orb vanished.

I have been hooked into the phenomenon of UFOs ever since and therefore I believe that this report should be taken seriously as it is given by a very credible witness who has done his research.

I will now continue to what I have previously stated and say that these lights were very brilliant and untamed and that they sparkled on a massive scale over the building in front of the facility.

I observed this night after night from my booth which was located all the way in the back of the facility and on this particular night, I decided to take a closer look, when I approached the front entrance I saw that out of these sparkles appeared a huge black triangle. I was beyond paranoid and somewhat frightened do to the size of this craft which hovered directly above me and was heading east at a very slow speed and most importantly very silent tempo.

Photo Left: Brian Vike (The Vike Factor) UFO investigator, reporter and host of the Vike Report radio show, also editor of the Canadian Communicator paranormal magazine.

It was as wide as a six story building and as long as a twelve story building and was about nine stories up in the sky as it was just above the building that I have mentioned. I paced backwards and as I did this craft was right above me and I was speechless the entire time as I thought I could possibly be a new abductee, which was frightening.

I noticed though that this craft was literally pitch black and that the only light visible to me was a white signal light at the tip of it's nose, everything else was just darkness. I initially thought that this had something to do with the events related to 9-11 as I knew that president Bush was in town on that weekend to address the victims of that disaster, so I thought that this craft could possibly belong to our military.

I ruled that out based on the fact that this craft appeared out of a sparkling light as if it manifested out of another dimension or something. I would like to say that I have made this report before to another site but I have never gotten any feedback or have been contacted by anyone, your response would be much appreciated.

I truly believe that I am one out of a few in New York City who actually pay attention to the signs in the sky and has continued to do so as others just don't find it as interesting as I do. I am convinced that I can show anyone that is willing to interview me a UFO hot spot in which they would be able to see a UFO at some point while at this location, so give me a shot.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Below is the link for an audio report Brian Vike did with the eyewitness.
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/Ayp46ZPc/BronxNewYorkCity99.html?

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.


 Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment