Monday, October 14, 2013

Large UFO Darts In And Out Clouds Over Richmond Indiana


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Date:  June 2011 (?)
Time:  4:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Sphere.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I just got off of work and was driving home, for some reason I looked left out the window. I saw a large sphere, completely white, so I had to assume it was a sphere.

It was really sunny and windy with a moderate amount of clouds. The clouds were moving west, and this object was moving in the other direction, away from the clouds. I pulled my car over and off the road and stopped to looked at it.

About 5 minutes it changed direction and went back into the clouds, then moved back out in view again then went back in the clouds. I then drove home, a ten minute drive. I called my mother to tell her.

As I was talking to her I went out to the backyard, my kids followed me, and as I looking towards the area I first saw it, it moved out of the clouds! Myself and my kids saw it! Then it moved into the clouds again and ! I never saw it again.

This is not the only case I've had. My ex-wife and I were sitting in the backyard, it was night time, all the stars were visible with no clouds what-so-ever.

Something moved across the sky, silently, blocked the view stars. Whatever it was it was large and long, as if it was a sea-going ship.

It was directly overhead and took about 10 minutes to traverse the sky. It had no lights, and the only way you could see it was the outline because it blocked the stars!

The air seemed to have a smell, like ozone when electricity arcs.


Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment