Monday, October 28, 2013

Witness Reports Flaming V Shaped UFO Seen Traveling Over Mount Harry Davis Houston British Columbia Canada


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Hello Mr. Vike, I also live in Houston, British Columbia and after reading your article today in the paper I thought I would share with you my sighting.

Last year in I believe May, my daughter and I saw something flying or falling in the sky over Mt Harry Davis. It was on fire and was V shaped. It travelled over the top of the mountain until we lost sight of it.

We lived on Butler Avenue and video taped it. We phoned the observatory in Victoria and got no where so I was finally able to talk to a professor at UBC who said that they had no record of any satellites falling that day.

He asked me to send him a copy of the tape and I just never got around to it. If you are interested in seeing this tape, please contact me at this email address. I think you will find it interesting.

Note from Brian Vike: I did go to the witnesses home to look at the video tape, or what was on it. Whatever this thing was, it was rather unusual and had me baffled. Now I can’t think for the life of me what happened in regards to this tape, I know I was suppose to receive a copy, but I know I never did.

Thank you to the witness for their report.


Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I was with a group of friends and we saw the samething described in the article.
    It was a clear night in early 1998 a group of friends and I were outside our high school in Vancouver hanging out and we saw a strange object in the sky that was on fire in a V formation. It was coming from the west and heading towards the east flying right over us in total silence. It looked like balls of fire in a flying V formation. Imagine ducks flying in a V formation but replace ducks with huge balls of fire.

    ReplyDelete