Saturday, October 12, 2013

Military Personal Report On UFOs And Tall Bi-Pedal Humanoid Alien Creatures At The Davis Monthan AFB

(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: Below are two reports I received from military personal who told of UFOs and Alien beings observed at the Davis Monthan AFB.

Military Base In Arizona Receives Tall Bi-Pedal Humanoid Alien Creatures

Above Image: Picture of front gate at the Davis Monthan AFB.

Noticed you said you were working on the Phoenix Lights. You know, I was stationed at Luke AFB 73-75 and I was in the 58th Security Police Squadron and my last position was Desk Sgt., so after hours I would have to field all the incoming calls from the civilians around the Phoenix area explaining to them that there was no longer a Project Blue Book and that the Air Force no longer investigated UFO's. But I can tell you this, that area is a true hot bed for these objects and I have the pleasure of once again moving back there (early next year).

Yes, a hotbed, but not just for UFO's. I was also stationed at Davis Monthan at Tucson (was Strategic Air Command at that time), both of these bases had what was described by the Security Police who encountered it as a very tall bi-pedal humanoid type thing, mainly featureless, almost like a dark shadow. This thing would lurk near the perimeters of the bases.

I read years later that the Security Police at Edwards AFB also had the same problem. At Davis Monthan this thing was seen time and time again within the Nuclear Storage area which was about a mile away (still on base) from the main area of the base. The Sentry dogs were terrified of it. This area of course contained the "Nukes" used by the 52's sitting on the Flight line, so it was a very sensitive area. This was my first Base and the area was very very strange. Especially working the Mid night shifts.

I witnessed this thing in 1974, when after fielding call after call from civilians reporting UFOs all over the Phoenix area, I decided to have some one relieve me on the desk, took a car and went out to the perimeter of the base along with a SAT team (Security Alert Team) as we sat watching, lights were darting about the White Tanks area, one of the Security guys yelled out and pointed toward the perimeter fence, sure enough there walked a tall dark "thing".

As we watched it, it looked as though it began to run. It was about 200 yards away and in a very deserted area. The perimeter fence near the flight line was only a small barb wired fence. As we drove out to where it should have been, it disappeared on us, no trace. Actually there was no where for it to go, but it was no longer there.

As I'm sure you well know, often times when an area is sustaining a "flap", flying objects are not the only anomalous things making their presence known in the area, although the Phoenix and Tucson areas don't exactly experience flaps, its more like a continuous affair.

Additional Information Below: 

There has got to be many others (Security Police) and others of course, to this day who have witnessed some of the goings on at the base. I don't think these things have stopped. I'll tell you a little story about Davis Monthan when I was sent there in 1971. As you know, this is the air craft grave yard.

Within the base property there is a road that leads out of the main base and down the road to the Nuclear Storage facility, or at least there used to be a nuclear storage facility. Within the Security Police of the United States Air Force you have two divisions, one is Law Enforcement Specialist (which I was) and the other is Security Specialist, or what we used to call "ramp rats", these are the guys with the M-16's you see walking around the ramps where the fighters or bombers sit, you will also see them guarding the nuclear facilities or ICBM silos, my job was like that of City Police, we were the Law Enforcement branch.

Below Image: Aerial Photo of Davis Monthan AFB.

When I first started at Davis Monthan I worked a lot of Midnight shifts, one of our "duties" was to bring the guys (security) out at the nuclear site coffee. This we would do every night around 2 or 3 a.m. The site was perhaps 15 acres in size, surrounded by a large security fence, within the compound were numerous bunkers where they stored the nukes, this area was lit up by spaced telephone poles with lighting. So, you would have 2 or 3 guys at the entry control point, one guy on foot inside the area, and most of the time there would be one guy with a sentry dog in the area (usually asleep with his dog somewhere - LOL).

So, this one night we picked up their coffee and began our drive to the Nuclear Site, it was a two lane road that led out into the desert area (actually I here you can go on tours there now, and I imagine the same road is still there), on both sides of the road you had high metal fences so that you couldn't just stop and walk into the area of the aircraft "graveyard". It was really a quite spooky and kind of desolate ride going out there. So here we are driving out to give them their coffee. The ride was maybe 10 minutes. We pulled up to the gate, one of the guys came out, we handed him his coffee, we made a U turn and went back toward the main base.

About half way between the main base and where we dropped the coffee, were driving, doing perhaps 30 miles an hour when we see this object in the middle of the two land road. At first we thought it was a vehicle broken down, we drove up close to the thing, when we got close enough and stopped we realized that it was a "prop" or propeller engine, about the size or maybe a little bit smaller than a Volkswagen.

Well, obviously we were pretty stunned because we had just come down this road about 10 minutes before. So we get out of the car and take a closer look. Indeed that's what it was, the engine off a large propeller driven aircraft, minus the propeller. So we call the "flight Chief" our boss, like a Police Lieutenant for a civilian agency, he comes out, scratches his head and makes another call.

So were sitting there in our car over the course of perhaps an hour as more and more brass begin filtering into the area. Eventually the Base Commander shows up, mind you this is now about 0400 hrs. We are told to leave and go back to headquarters where are briefed by our Flight Chief a little later who sternly instructs us not to speak to anyone about this nor to even mention it to anyone.

Now Brian, this thing was sitting out there like someone had picked it up from the other side of the fence and then set it down in the middle of the road. The engine was nowhere near any of the very few gate entrances into this area and there were no drag marks around it. I would estimate that it had to weight at least a ton, so I don't think any pranksters placed it there. I think you have to believe whoever or whatever did this has to have a sense of humor.

Above Image: Picture of aircraft storage at Davis Monthan AFB.

Oh, and if you can locate former Security Police from the Arizona bases I'm quite certain that will relate similar stories to you, I've lost track of all of them unfortunately.

Important Additional Information:

Well I think the area was safe from what it was being guarded against, but these other "intruders" we couldn't stop. Nothing really happened due to these "things" but it was clear to us that we could be trespassed upon though.

Final story, although there were others:

I believe it was near 1975 because I was about to be discharged. It was at Luke AFB and during a Midnight shift. We had a SAT team working that night comprised of 3 men. As I was working the "desk" at Security Police HQ, these three SAT team members came into the office at around 0100 hrs or so.

Normally, they were a loud bunch but this night they were really quiet and just kind of milled around near my desk...real quiet and they looked really perplexed.

After a few minutes, I asked them what the heck was the matter with them. I finally got out of them that they were parked near the flight line. They were in one of those old Dodge "6 packs" 4 wheel drive trucks, the type with 4 doors. Two were seated in the front and one in the back. They were sitting there quietly talking with the engine shut off. The passenger in the front was talking to the guy in back when he said he saw this tall black "thing" coming running out of the desert toward the rear of the truck.

Image Right: Picture of Brian Vike, Canadian UFO investigator/reporter and radio host of the Vike Report.

He said he couldn't believe his eyes and screamed at the driver to start the truck and get out of there. As the driver was doing this, all three were looking behind the truck and saw this tall, black man-like thing run up to the truck and...jump right over the bed (of the truck). It landed, and took a few more steps and was lost to sight. By then the truck was started and our brave crew of Security Police was departing post haste out of the area they were sworn to defend (I would have, too!!).

They said it was just really tall, running on two legs, they couldn't make out any features or anything else.

I'll tell you Brian, I witnessed these guys first hand and they weren't lying. In fact, they weren't going to say anything to anybody until I dragged it out of them. They were genuinely in shock.

So, I don't know if these things were at other bases outside of the desert areas, but I know they were at Luke, Davis Monthan, and Edwards. Were they somehow related to UFOs? I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me. I believe Jacques Vallee has mentioned in his many books how many of these anomalous occurrences happen in tandem with each other

Probably like you, I remember in the 50s when I was 6 or 7 years old watching the black and white clips on TV showing recently photographed UFOs. I remember groups of them in Flight...and that was it for me, I was hooked from then on. I've spent 20 years in the San Francisco Police Department and just retired. Nothing in that department will be as exciting to me as getting back to that desert area and poking around with my camera

My sincere thanks to the person for relating this story to me.


Sargeant Reports Bizarre Events At WY Minuteman Military Base

Hello Brian, I read your article: Military Base In Arizona Receives Strange Visitors Staff Sergeant Assigned To The 355th Security Police Squadron Reports UFOs

I was stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB from July 1975 to September 1979, as a Staff Sergeant assigned to the 355th Security Police Squadron. I spent many nights in the weapons storage area and out on the flight line, there was never one rumor of anything out of the ordinary, other than reports of drug smugglers dropping their loads from aircraft near our off-site Titan missile silos, while I was stationed there. Davis-Monthan was very uneventful compared to my other assignments.

May 1972 - January 1974, NORAD Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado Springs: We had occasional sightings of red UFOs on the access road and flying up out of the surrounding woods.

February 1974 - May 1975, Incirlik Turkey: During the Cyprus conflict between Turkey and Greece in 1974, I sighted a UFO just off base slowly flying around slow like a helicopter, then suddenly accelerating at a speed nearly too fast to follow without a sound.

One night during April 1974, I witnessed a white, glowing UFO hovering silently over the nuclear storage area at 3:00 am at approximately 500 feet above the ground for about one hour. It appeared to be the size of a Volkswagen. The UFO suddenly accelerated towards the city of Adana silently about 4 am. I had been on duty out there on swing shift until 11:00 pm., and witnessed the object from the Security Police dormitory about two miles away. The next morning my flight had training with the flight who had been on duty out there that night and we compared what we all had all seen. They stated that the only measures taken were to set up their M-60 machines guns, and that they were not to fire on the object unless it initiated a hostile act.

Image Left: A Minuteman III missile in its silo.

June 1975 - June 1976, F.E Warren AFB, Wyoming: I worked in Keys and Codes, which issued codes for authorized access to the unmanned Minuteman missiles. Keys and Codes was located within Central Security Control (CSC).

One night a missile launch crew reported to CSC that alarms were going off at a Minuteman silo located about three miles away on a rise from the launch center. Minuteman missile silos were unmanned and a launch center controlled ten missiles. Topside from the launch center, the Security Police response team could see a bright white object lighting up the country side and hovering over the silo.

The security team refused to respond. CSC asked the launch crew what they thought about the situation and the SP refusal to respond. The launch crew states they would get back to CSC and hung up. CSC told the SP supervisor at the launch center to call back and let them know what they decided to do. We never heard back from them during the remainder of our shift.

Maintenance crews reported seeing bigfoot tracks in the snow walking around the fence line of the silos. Security Police reported colored balls of light drifting through their sleeping quarters at the launch center sites during the night.

At that time, Wyoming was experiencing cattle mutilations in the area. Security Police missile patrols reported several times that they had seeing helicopters at night sitting on the ground with no lights on and their engines running. These sighting were reported to the local country sheriff's offices, but nothing was ever found.

As for Davis-Monthan, nothing ever happened while I was assigned there.

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.


The Vike Factor (Brian Vike)

No comments:

Post a Comment